My Spiritual Bucketlist
I love Jesus. & Travel.
Why not combine the two? There are so many locations around the world that are historically or traditionally important to the Roman Catholic faith I practice. Not to mention, many are SO beautiful. I recently took a week long solo-travel trip to Rome to see the Vatican and have some deep reflection and prayer time at a time in my life where many decisions are quickly approaching.
The Bucketlist is...
- Vatican City, Rome, Italy ✔
- Our Lady of Guadalupe, Mexico City, Mexico ✔
- Christ the Redeemer, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- The Holy Land, Jerusalem, Israel
- Notre Dame, Paris, France
- Lourdes, France
- El Camino - The Way of St. James through Spain and France
- La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain
- Assisi, Italy
Is there anywhere where you think I should go? Comment below :) Thanks for reading; prayers & blessings.